Vitrévolution has a vision: to create custom-made glass projects that will satisfy anyone. Our goal is to develop a long-term relationship with our customers by means of a personalized consultant approach.
Glass is our passion. Dare discover a world of possibilities: shower, room divider, wall, door, sliding door, wine cellar, banister, counter top, furniture, headboard, floors.
Lighten up and modernize your environment.
Specialized entrepreneur – RBQ: 5592-5382-01
Get inspiration from our work at Houzz.com
From Start to Finish
Vitrévolution will spend the time required to develop your glass project to meet your taste as well as respect your budgetary limits.
You will be dealing directly with Jean-Sébastien Marcotte and Kevin Chouinard, who will ensure both professional installation and follow-up.
Vitrévolution offers a variety of custom-made products to carry-out your project. Or you may prefer to buy your own manufactured supplies. In either case, leave the installation up to us for a professional outcome.
Vitrévolution will pay special attention to minute details so that your project investment reflects the added value you originally desired, while abiding by the rules of the art.
Ever so conscious of its impact on the environment, Vitrévolution has developed a policy which is reflected in all its decisions and actions. Vitrévolution is committing to::
- Limit paper consumption by resorting to the use of Internet (e.g. price bids and/or quotations, electronic invoices, web site advertising).
- Use only 100%-recycled FSC-certified (Forest Sustainability Council) paper.
- Entrust the preparation of some glass products to its suppliers that can recover and recycle the scraps.
- Retrieve cartons or other recyclable packaging.
- Avoid, whenever possible, using a container to dispose of waste-related products and promote recycling of such.
- Appropriately counsel customers by providing the products best suited for their needs.
- Use of adequate tools to reduce accident risks related to the exercise of the business.
- Notify customers of work-related safety guidelines.
- Provide fair price quotations.
- Favor local vendors for its glass products and other supplies.
- Use a trailer manufactured in Quebec to operate its mobile workshop.
- Provide training and continuous development of the expertise of its staff.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and modern trends in the area of glass products and advise its customers and suppliers accordingly.
- Develop partnerships with local enterprises.